Monday, December 31, 2007

TURKEY WADDLE!!!!

The whole Tyler Family that came out to run.

Check out Nate Braunhut's shirt. Is he awesome or what?
Getting ready to start.
Chris and Troy after the run.
My sister Holly stopped to pose for a picture. Check out her sweet headphones.
My dad running. What a great grandpa.


I finally got around to these pictures and I just had to post them because this was truly an amazing Thanksgiving morning. Once again, our friends the Packer’s put this all together and we had such a great time. The Dad’s club and PTSO at Abby’s school sponsored the event and sent out flyers to every student in the whole school. We so much appreciate all the time and effort that went into organizing, and running this event. Harmon Hawks rock!!!! A great big thank you to everyone that came out to run, we hope you enjoyed it. Start training for the London’s Run in February.


3 comments:

Kenyon said...

When you get a chance please look at my blog, I really hope you dont mind. If anything bugs on their like using your name or anything please let me know! I hope you had a happy new years day.

Kristina said...

heather!! Hi, it's Kristina Cronin! I was so excited to find your blog....do you have another one with pics of all your kids? My blog is www.thetietjenzoo.blogspot.com, I hope you'll check it out. It's so great to reconnect with old friends. :)

Linae said...

Hey Heather it's Linae Morris! Troy is way too adorable! I found you through Kenyons blog and I'm so happy I did. You guys have an amazing family and friends what an awsome thing you are doing! You guys are definately in my prayers. If you ever get a chance I'm at linaecasey.blogspot.com Take care!