Monday, July 9, 2007

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN

Are these 2 related? Some people in the fam have said that Troy looks just like Nat. I just don’t see it. Are they talking about the nose, lips, or possibly the brown eyes, because I just don’t know? Troy has been SOOOOOO happy these last few days. He has been like himself , laughing, smiling, talking, playing and tormenting Wyatt like he used to. I never thought I would be so happy to peel Troy off of Wyatt. I used to spend most the day telling Troy to get out of Wyatt’s face and now I am just so happy to see him enjoying his brother again. Poor Wyatt has to feel the brunt of that situation. Good thing he is such an awesome baby. Troy has starting walking again which is great because carrying around a nearly 40 pound toddler has done a number on my neck and back. He even tried to run a little today which is really funny to watch. Troy just looks so great and life feels some what good again. Thanks to you all for your support. We appreciate everything that has been done for us.

7 comments:

Trivial Pursuits to HappyNess said...

OMG I am so HAPPY to hear the GREAT news. We have been waiting for this day! Please let us know if you need any help with anything!

The Tyler's said...

Yes!!! So glad to hear this. I thnk when this is all over we should all take a trip to disneyland to celebrate Troy's recovery!! He's such a trooper. Let me know what time you need me tomorrow to watch the kiddos.

Coin slots?!!

Maren said...

i am so glad. scott said he saw you at walmart the other night with the kids. glad you can leave your house again and NOT be going to the clinic...

Unknown said...

It is good to hear that he is doing soooo well. We will keep praying for your family. I check this weekly so I am glad you have posted this. Bishop Turley

Unknown said...

This is fantastic news! Lets keep pushing so that we can keep it this way!!! Here's to the Wendt family for perseverance, strength, and hope!

sum said...

Heather- I am so happy to hear about troy!!! Let me know if there is anything I can do. Hopefully we can get togther soon.

Pamelita said...

I was so happy to hear about Troy!!! I loved the pics, loved the one with Troy and Nat. You guys are in my thoughts everyday.
I will be down for the big family reunion later this year.