Wednesday, June 2, 2010

T-2.5 Months left of chemo!!!

Yes, it is finally happening. We have about 2.5 months left of chemo and we couldn't be happier about that. Even Troy is jazzed to be done although I don't think he minds it either way. It has been a long 3+ years and we are just ready to be done and move on cancer FREE. I don't know if anyone reads this blog anymore but just in case you do we are planning on having a big end of treatment party. Probably in August at a Jr. High swimming pool. We would love to invite everyone that has helped us throughout the years. I know there are people out there and we would love to have you come and celebrate with our family. If you would like to come please email me or leave a comment so I can send you an invitation. It is going to be a PARTY so don't be shy!!!!
hwendt23@yahoo.com

8 comments:

Maren said...

WOO-HOO!!!! I still read it and I am so happy for you. Im sure it has been a long and emotional 3 years but for me it seems like just yesterday we were having that spaghetti dinner/silent auction. Counting down the days.....

The Tyler's said...

I read it!! Shesh he is so handsom!!
It doesn't look like we will be in AZ for the big party and I could just cry about it.
Can't wait to see you guys!

The Tetlow Family said...

I read it too. What a cute pic of Troy. I need the date to see if I can come out. SO happy for you all!

Keri said...

So exciting! I still check in for sure. I wish we didn't live 2300 miles away because that is definitely something worth celebrating! We'll just be thinking of you instead.

crazy8cows said...

Awesome!!
We are so excited for you and Troy.
We would LOVE to come, it would be a great excuse for us to "come home". Let us know the date and we'll see if we can work it out.
Miss you guys!!!

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

Yeah Heather!! I wish that I could be there. He is so handsome!!!!

summer k said...

Im so excited that troy is almost done!!!

TZ Crew said...

SO exicted for you guys! Would love to see you and the fam :)

tiamhoover@gmail.com