Thursday, November 8, 2007

25 days down!!!! / Spaghetti Dinner Tomorrow


So we are 25 days down of the 60 in this phase and I am so excited. Troy is doing great despite the eating constantly and mood swings. Seriously, he is eating non-stop but that should wear off soon. We go on Monday for another spinal tap and several different chemo drugs so I am not looking forward to that. Then the next week we do it all over again. The later part of this phase is pretty intense and the doctors say he should be pretty tired. I can’t imagine him anymore tired than he already is. The dude wants to go to bed so early every night and I find him asleep throughout the day also. I guess the more rest the better for him. Almost half way through and we are so lucky to not have had too many issues. I can’t believe it has been 5 months since this all began. It sure has gone by slow but hopefully time will fly once we are in maintenance. We know in the end everything will be just fine.

Tomorrow is the big day for the SPAGHETTI DINNER/SILENT AUCTION. So much hard work has been put into this & I hope everyone who reads this can attend. There is so much awesome stuff up for auction and even more that has not been added to the website. Check out the items on the benefit link on Troy’s blog under spaghetti dinner. http://www.wendtfamilybenefit.org/ We are talking Suns tickets, zoom teeth whitening, photo sessions, and much much more. We are so excited for this event and appreciate all the hard work that has been put into this.

1 comment:

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

I wish that I could have been there. How did it go? I love ya