Sunday, September 30, 2007

Very Grateful

I usually like to post a picture of Troy along with an update on how he is doing but he is taking a nap right now and I wanted to post this while I had the chance. Our family has been so lucky to have such wonderful people around us that are so willing to help at the drop of a hat. We have received so many cards, gifts for Troy and Abby, loving notes, meals, and just a genuine concern for Troy and all of us. If I wrote thank you notes to everyone I would be writing for days. I have been truly overwhelmed with how kind people have been. I know we have been so lucky to have Troy do so well with his chemo and all the love and prayers I believe has been a great help. This sounds cheesy but seriously I can’t help but be grateful for such amazing people around us. Thanks to you all.

1 comment:

Melissa Bosen said...

Heather, I don't know if you will remember me. We were in Edgewood Ward together for a short time before you moved. I remember Abby because she is my son Evan's age. Anyway, I was online today registering for London's Run when I came across Troy's picture. I've been searching and came across the blog. I WISH I would have heard about the benefits sooner. We would have loved to come and be a part of that. I just want you to know your family is in our thoughts and prayers. I'll check back for future benefits. Take care!
Melissa Bosen
mbosen@hotmail.com
bosenfam.blogspot.com