Tuesday, February 26, 2008

DISNEYLAND WITH "THE PASS"

A couple of weeks ago we took the whole family to Disneyland and California Adventure. Troy had never been before so we thought this would be a good time to go. The best part of the whole thing was being able to go on the rides through the exits. We went to guest services and told them that Troy was battling leukemia and the less people he is around the better. So they wrote us a "pass" to go on the rides through the exits. There should be some advantages to having leukemia right? It was just pure fun walking past everyone in line and having them stare us down. As fun as it was, I would gladly wait in line on every ride if it meant Troy wouldn’t have leukemia. But since he does it was a great perk. We all had a great time and I look forward to many many more Disneyland vacations with him.

5 comments:

emmielou said...

Oh ya with everything Troy and the fam are going through you should get every perk you can milked out of it. Troy couldn't be any cuter by the way.

Trivial Pursuits to HappyNess said...

Troy you are doing so great and I am so proud of you. I hope to see you on Sunday in class so you can tell me all about your fun trip!

Kenyon said...

How fun! Im glad you had a great time, and YES, he deserves the front of the line! You all deserve it. Glad to see you had fun :)

RG said...

He is so stinking cute, I can't even stand it. It's so weird, he was a tiny baby last I saw him. Love you guys!

The Smith's said...

How fun, we just got back from Disneyland Thursday. I am always one of those people staring you down,but only wishing that I could go with you.